- Tuition fees are payable by the 10th of the current month. A late fine of 10% of the fee is chargeable from the 11th of the month and thereafter.
- Part payment of fees is not accepted.
- Full tuition fees are chargeable for the vacation months payable in advance before the commencement of vacations.
- Progress reports and promotions are liable to be held up unless all fees are paid up-to-date.
- Names of defaulters for 3 consecutive months are struck off the role without notice and readmission is granted upto 30 days thereafter, only on settlement of arrears including the chargeable late fee in addition to the usual admission fee.
- One calendar month’s written notice from the guardian or one month’s fees in lieu of notice is the essential condition for voluntary withdrawal of name from roll or from conveyance register.